During the warm days, you can stay cool with your hot tub.With the hot tub's water at 75-80, you'll stay relaxed and the water's temperature will cool you down.
Make your spa refreshing by:
- Turn off or Turn Down the tub's heater
- For more rapid cooling, take the cover off
- Keep the same pump filtration cycle schedule
- Put the cover back on during the day and if your tub gets full sunlight
- You will save money on your electric bill
- You may even save a few dollars by needing less chemicals (but keep up the water quality testing timetable).
SpaTek services all of the South Bay area since 1982 - Give us a call if you need service, repair or a new tub.
We service all major brands.