Written by Hot Tub Repair Expert on 29 August 2016. Posted in News, Blog and Tips
Which hot tub shape is best?
Have you considered a round spa?There are definite benefits to owning a round hot tub. Many people look at square tub primarily because they are cheapest to make and as a result you see more of them. A round hot tub are superior when you consider the following aspects.
- There is more more internal space in a round tub that does not have "stations" or recliners.
- Round tubs have no-barrier seating - you can easily slide around the tub and "skootch" next to your loved one.
- With a round hot tub you will get a true whirlpool experience
- There are no sharp edges, bumps or seats in a round spa
- The feng shui of the round design is simplicity and elegance
- With a complete whirlpool, you get hydrotherapy in the front and the back
- Maintenance is easier compared to a square tub when it is flush in corner