Cartridge for OEM, Replacement Portable Spas or Custom Installations
A complete ozone generator cartridge for portable spas or custom applications, the PZ3-X Ozonator has set the reliability standard for the industry. The system is engineered for ozone-ready spas and can stand alone to replace any existing spa ozonator.
For maximum ozone/water mixing, the PZ3-X can be used with our patented bypass Dynamic venturi injector kit.
All PZ3-X models have a full two-year warranty. With a return rate less than .1% its statistical dependability has been proven over significant volumes.
The PZ3-X is Underwriters Laboratory (UR) Recognized and Classified and may be UL listed for spas.
It has been tested to NSF Standard 50 for life expectancy and ozone output.
- PZ3-X13 110 VAC, 60 hz, .35 amps
- PZ3-X24 220 VAC, 60 hz, .42 amps
- Amp Plug
- Full installation kit with check valve
Optional Custom Features
- Electrical: Solid State Ballast: 110 VAC or 220 VAC 50/60 hz
- Connectors: 3-Prong NEMA, Len Gordon, AMP, Molex, all J & J
- Construction: Engineered Thermoplastics
- Stand alone to replace any existing spa ozonator
- EMI Suppressed and Transient Protected: Up To 2,000 VAC
- Ballast: UL Listed File # 474D Type 1
- Arc Tube: designed for long life and consistent ozone output
- Maximum Ozone Output: (grams per day)
- PZ3-X13 - 6 gr.
- PZ3-X14 - 8 gr.
- Generation Tested: 100% Burn in, Hypot and O3 Output
- Arc Life (Nominal): 20,000 Hours
- Operating Temperature: +25°F. to +120°F.
- Storage Temperature: -30°F. to +160°F.
- Size: 14" x 3" Diam.
Patents #5,075,016; #6,192,911; #6,426,053; #6,342,154 and patents pending.